Your privacy is important to EWOS. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that EWOS collects, and the ways in which EWOS uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
EWOS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website, including: geo-location, user platform and IP address details, access times, pages accessed
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website, including: contact information, location information, email addresses and personal details
- information about transactions carried out over this website, including: products, goods and services you have requested, company and personal information, financial details
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services, including: personal and corporate contact details, products and usage preferences, access history
- personal information that you send to EWOS, including any additional information you register or provide throughout your use of the online services
Using personal information
EWOS may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- send you products that you purchase
- supply services to you
- send statements and invoices to you
- send you marketing communications
EWOS will not disclose your personal information to any third party without your permission. However, EWOS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
EWOS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
EWOS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure server.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by industry standard encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
By your use of our online services, you agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites. EWOS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com